Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: Özgür Kar Paris, France
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation: “Hergé Lisbon, Portugal
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini Onlus: The Franca Fenga Malabotta Bequest Venice, Italy
- KADIST: Enterrar los pies en el paisaje Guadalajara, Mexico
- Herbert Foundation: Distance Extended Part II Ghent, Belgium
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: John Coplans Paris, France
- Städel Museum: Rembrandt in Amsterdam Frankfurt, Germany
- Transformer Station: Grand Prototypes, Humble Tools Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Astrup Fearnley Museet: Sissel Tolaas Oslo, Norway
- Guggenheim Museum: Kandinsky
New York U.S.A.
547 West 27th Street, 4th Floor New York, N.Y. 10001
- Guggenheim Museum: Etel Adnan New York, NY, USA
- KADIST: Diaspora at Home Paris, France
- Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud Paris, France
- B & E Goulandris Foundation: Andrew Levitas Athens, Greece
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Women in Abstraction Bilbao, Spain
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Dia Art Foundation presents an exhibition of new work by Jacqueline Humphries, which opens this...
The 500 Capp Street Foundation is pleased to present TIMESHARE, a solo exhibition by Liz Magor....
A tightly focused, thematic exhibition of work by Jean-Michel Basquiat (American, 1960–1988),...
Exhibitions on in Europe
Drawing inspiration from the Fotografia Europea 2020 theme “Fantasies: Narratives, Rules,...
The Fondation Vincent van Gogh Arles is presenting a very personal take on contemporary...
The Han Nefkens Foundation, in collaboration with the Fundació Antoni Tàpies, is glad to present...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.