Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo: “Before the Cockerel Crows” Turin, Italy
- UCCA: Wang Tuo Beijing, China
- KADIST: “Seeing Sound San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Venet Foundation: Robert Morris Le Muy, France
- Fondation Opale: “Breath of Life” Lens, Switzerland
- Esker Foundation: Molly JF Caldwell Calgary, Canada
- Lafayette Anticipations: Surface Horizon Paris, France
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: Terre Thaemlitz Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium
- DESTE Foundation: “The Greek Gift Hydra, Greece
- Takis Foundation: “Cosmos in Motion” Athens, Greece
- Dia Bridgehampton: Maren Hassinger Bridgehampton, NY, U.S.A.
- The Phillips Collection: Jacob Lawrence Washington, U.S.A.
- Crystal Bridges: What I Know Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- Luma Arles: Ian Cheng Arles, France
- Ballroom Marfa: Donna Huanca Marfa, Texas, U.S.A.
- Estorick Collection: Olivier Debré London, United Kingdom
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Dia Chelsea reopens with an exhibition of newly commissioned works by Lucy Raven. Following...
Shadows lurk all around us, marking time and place. These fleeting, immaterial projections speckle...
The debut of Clark’s most recent work dealing with the Underground Railroad, Sonya Clark: Heavenly...
Exhibitions on in Europe
Taking as its starting point an immersive installation with works by Urs Fischer and placing it in...
Joseph Beuys redefined the boundaries of art by formulating the motto "Everyone is an artist" in...
Kunstnernes Hus has the pleasure of presenting a new group exhibition entitled Rites of Passage,...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
In UCCA Dune’s first exhibition in 2021, twelve Chinese and international artists search...
“Silent Thunder” is a concentrated presentation of an under-explored thread in Chinese...
Faurschou Foundation announces the opening of Bag of Candles, the first solo exhibition in China...