Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo: “Before the Cockerel Crows” Turin, Italy
- UCCA: Wang Tuo Beijing, China
- KADIST: “Seeing Sound San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Venet Foundation: Robert Morris Le Muy, France
- Fondation Opale: “Breath of Life” Lens, Switzerland
- Esker Foundation: Molly JF Caldwell Calgary, Canada
- Lafayette Anticipations: Surface Horizon Paris, France
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: Terre Thaemlitz Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium
- DESTE Foundation: “The Greek Gift Hydra, Greece
- Takis Foundation: “Cosmos in Motion” Athens, Greece
- Dia Bridgehampton: Maren Hassinger Bridgehampton, NY, U.S.A.
- The Phillips Collection: Jacob Lawrence Washington, U.S.A.
- Crystal Bridges: What I Know Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- Luma Arles: Ian Cheng Arles, France
- Ballroom Marfa: Donna Huanca Marfa, Texas, U.S.A.
- Estorick Collection: Olivier Debré London, United Kingdom
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Chloë Bass: Wayfinding is an installation of sculptures that takes inspiration from public...
Rene di Rosa viewed his collection of more than 1600 objects, accumulated over five decades from...
The Bay Area has a longstanding tradition of radical experimentation in ceramic arts and, in...
Exhibitions on in Europe
“Art can’t save people. However, the means of art makes dialogue possible, which invokes...
Kunstnernes Hus is pleased to announce the exhibition GIRL FIRES UP STOVE by Norwegian artist Ida...
This exhibition showcases the German avant-garde artist Kurt Schwitters (1887-1948) and his artist...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
As one of China’s most prominent contemporary artists, Cao Fei uses multimedia...
Prada presents China Cabinet, an exhibition project by artist Theaster Gates, with the support of...
A Question of Taste is a group exhibition that deals with kitsch, a concept whose meaning has...