Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: Özgür Kar Paris, France
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation: “Hergé Lisbon, Portugal
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini Onlus: The Franca Fenga Malabotta Bequest Venice, Italy
- KADIST: Enterrar los pies en el paisaje Guadalajara, Mexico
- Herbert Foundation: Distance Extended Part II Ghent, Belgium
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: John Coplans Paris, France
- Städel Museum: Rembrandt in Amsterdam Frankfurt, Germany
- Transformer Station: Grand Prototypes, Humble Tools Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Astrup Fearnley Museet: Sissel Tolaas Oslo, Norway
- Guggenheim Museum: Kandinsky
New York U.S.A.
547 West 27th Street, 4th Floor New York, N.Y. 10001
- Guggenheim Museum: Etel Adnan New York, NY, USA
- KADIST: Diaspora at Home Paris, France
- Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud Paris, France
- B & E Goulandris Foundation: Andrew Levitas Athens, Greece
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Women in Abstraction Bilbao, Spain
- Fondazione Prada: Domenico Gnoli Milan, Italy
- The Menil Collection: Draw Like a Machine Houston, U.S.A.
- Sammlung Philara: Attempts to be Many Düsseldorf, Germany
- UCCA Dune: The Rearview Landscape Beidaihe, China
Exhibitions on in the Americas
The Margulies Collection at the WAREhOUSE: “ARTE POVERA / Postwar Italian Art from the Margulies Collection”
Giovanni Anselmo, Alighiero Boetti, Pier Paolo Calzolari, Luciano Fabro, Jannis Kounellis, Giulio...
From a childhood marked by poverty and neglect to a career as a popular artist’s model, French...
One of the most significant assemblage artists working today, Betye Saar (born 1926, Los Angeles)...
Exhibitions on in Europe
With El Anatsui, Nidhal Chamekh, Bady Dalloul, Rahima Gambo, Goddy Leye, Abraham Oghobase,...
In collaboration with the Musée National Picasso-Paris, the Fondation Giacometti presents at...
Knowledge of the past generates new ideas and creates new forms of beauty – Antonio Ratti...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
We are delighted to announce that the Housemuseum Galleries will be reopening from 2 June, 2021,...
One of the pioneers of contemporary art in Turkey, Füsun Onur’s installation Opus II –...
Wang Tuo’s works grow from an array of filmmaking strategies and methodologies:...