Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Verbeke Foundation: Sjoerd Buisman Kemzeke, Belgium
- Fondation Boghossian: Icons Brussels (Belgium)
- KAI 10 | ARTHENA FOUNDATION: “Active Threads” Düsseldorf, Germany
- Jupiter Artland: “Rachel Maclean” Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Magazzino Italian Art: Nivola: Sandscapes Cold Spring N.Y., U.S.A.
- Wanås Konst: Rana Begum and Martin Jacobson Knislinge, Sweden
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: “After all, a collection is only human” Tielt, Belgium
- Kulturstiftung Basel H. Geiger: “Tree Connections” Basel, Switzerland
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini: “EST.” Venice, Italy
- Garage Museum: Rodney Graham Moscow, Russia
- Migros Museum: Yael Davids Zürich, Switzerland
- Fondation François Schneider: “The Territories of Water” Wattwiller, France
- UCCA Edge: Urban Theater Shanghai, China
- UCCA Edge: City on the Edge Shanghai, China
- Darat al Funun: Postcolonial Ecologies Amman, Jordan
- Fondazione Prada: “Stop Painting” Venice, Italy
- Palazzo Grassi – Punta della Dogana: Bruce Nauman Venice, Italy
- Henie Onstad Kunstsenter: Merz! Flux! Pop! Høvikodden, Norway
- McEvoy Foundation: Next to You San Francisco, U.S.A.
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Dia Chelsea reopens with an exhibition of newly commissioned works by Lucy Raven. Following...
Shadows lurk all around us, marking time and place. These fleeting, immaterial projections speckle...
The debut of Clark’s most recent work dealing with the Underground Railroad, Sonya Clark: Heavenly...
Exhibitions on in Europe
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
A Question of Taste is a group exhibition that deals with kitsch, a concept whose meaning has...
In UCCA Dune’s first exhibition in 2021, twelve Chinese and international artists search...
“Silent Thunder” is a concentrated presentation of an under-explored thread in Chinese...