Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation de l’Hermitage: “Art and Cinema” Lausanne, Switzerland
- Collection Antoine de Galbert: “Certain Disorder” Moscow, Russia
- Didrichsen Art Museum: “Vincent van Gogh” Helsinki, Finland
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Meriem Bennani
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Jeremy Shaw
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: Gregory Halpern Paris, France
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Lee Krasner Bilbao, Spain
- Clyfford Still Museum: “The Late Works” Denver, CO, USA
- Transformer Station: “ONE” Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Transformer Station: Dave Jordano Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Gulbenkian Foundation: “Infinite Sculpture” Lisbon, Portugal
- Crystal Bridges Museum: “Ansel Adams” Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- UCCA Dune: “A Call to Attention” Beidaihe, China
Fondation Cartier: Sarah Sze “Night…Sculpture Center: Jesse WineMartin Parr Foundation: Chris Killip + 1 More
- 0 h 00 minFondation Cartier: Sarah Sze “Night into Day”
- Sculpture Center: Jesse Wine Long Island City, NY, USA
- Martin Parr Foundation: Chris Killip Bristol, U.K.
- Sculpture Center: Tishan Hsu Long Island City, NY, USA
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Dia Art Foundation commissioned acclaimed Detroit-based techno DJ and producer Carl Craig to...
Certainty is becoming our nemesis is guest curated by Steve Polta of San Francisco Cinematheque....
Orlando presents recent and newly commissioned photographs inspired by the themes of Virginia...
Exhibitions on in Europe
C/O Berlin Foundation: Harald Hauswald “Voll das Leben! Retrospective”; Michael Danner “Migration as Avant-Garde”; Felicity Hammond “Remains in Development”
Raucous, flamboyantly dressed punks, hippies, and kissing couples in a sea of Trabi cars,...
The Fondation’s very first “carte blanche” is granted to the contemporary art project “Real DMZ...
Fondation Vasarely: “SUD-EST: works from the Centre Pompidou Collection: Constructivism as a legacy, Eastern Europe and South America”
As part of its collaboration with the Musée national d'Art moderne - Centre Pompidou, the...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
With artworks by: Kader Attia, Pierrette Bloch, Gustave Courbet, Martin Creed, Dong Dawei, Tomoo...
Things Entangling, the culmination of a long-term curatorial collaboration between the Museum of...
Yayoi Kusama began her creative career as an artist by depicting the hallucinations she...