Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: Özgür Kar Paris, France
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation: “Hergé Lisbon, Portugal
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini Onlus: The Franca Fenga Malabotta Bequest Venice, Italy
- KADIST: Enterrar los pies en el paisaje Guadalajara, Mexico
- Herbert Foundation: Distance Extended Part II Ghent, Belgium
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: John Coplans Paris, France
- Städel Museum: Rembrandt in Amsterdam Frankfurt, Germany
- Transformer Station: Grand Prototypes, Humble Tools Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Astrup Fearnley Museet: Sissel Tolaas Oslo, Norway
- Guggenheim Museum: Kandinsky
New York U.S.A.
547 West 27th Street, 4th Floor New York, N.Y. 10001
- Guggenheim Museum: Etel Adnan New York, NY, USA
- KADIST: Diaspora at Home Paris, France
- Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud Paris, France
- B & E Goulandris Foundation: Andrew Levitas Athens, Greece
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Women in Abstraction Bilbao, Spain
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Certainty is becoming our nemesis is guest curated by Steve Polta of San Francisco Cinematheque....
Orlando presents recent and newly commissioned photographs inspired by the themes of Virginia...
Fundación Jumex Arte Contemporáneo: Wendy Cabrera Rubio and Charlie Godet Thomas “How to make a painting behave like a landscape”
How to make a painting behave like a landscape brings together two Mexico City-based artists whose...
Exhibitions on in Europe
“Was the recurring ghost telling the story of the end of painting a phantom problem? And if yes,...
Yael Davids in dialogue with works by Eleanor Antin, Phyllida Barlow, Heidi Bucher, Teresa Burga,...
A major artist of our time and a radical figure, African-American artist David Hammons has,...