Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Verbeke Foundation: Sjoerd Buisman Kemzeke, Belgium
- Fondation Boghossian: Icons Brussels (Belgium)
- KAI 10 | ARTHENA FOUNDATION: “Active Threads” Düsseldorf, Germany
- Jupiter Artland: “Rachel Maclean” Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Magazzino Italian Art: Nivola: Sandscapes Cold Spring N.Y., U.S.A.
- Wanås Konst: Rana Begum and Martin Jacobson Knislinge, Sweden
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: “After all, a collection is only human” Tielt, Belgium
- Kulturstiftung Basel H. Geiger: “Tree Connections” Basel, Switzerland
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini: “EST.” Venice, Italy
- Garage Museum: Rodney Graham Moscow, Russia
- Migros Museum: Yael Davids Zürich, Switzerland
- Fondation François Schneider: “The Territories of Water” Wattwiller, France
- UCCA Edge: Urban Theater Shanghai, China
- UCCA Edge: City on the Edge Shanghai, China
- Darat al Funun: Postcolonial Ecologies Amman, Jordan
- Fondazione Prada: “Stop Painting” Venice, Italy
- Palazzo Grassi – Punta della Dogana: Bruce Nauman Venice, Italy
- Henie Onstad Kunstsenter: Merz! Flux! Pop! Høvikodden, Norway
- McEvoy Foundation: Next to You San Francisco, U.S.A.
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Chloë Bass: Wayfinding is an installation of sculptures that takes inspiration from public...
Rene di Rosa viewed his collection of more than 1600 objects, accumulated over five decades from...
The Bay Area has a longstanding tradition of radical experimentation in ceramic arts and, in...
Exhibitions on in Europe
A solo exhibition featuring four key works Spite Your Face (2017), Eyes To Me (2015), Germs (2013)...
A Quiet Spring Wanders Through the Apartment (original title: En tyst vår vandrar genom...
Humans’ desire to innovate reached its peak during the 20th century in the 1920s. This decade...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
Red Brick Art Museum presents James Lee Byars: The Perfect Moment, the first retrospective in...
As one of China’s most prominent contemporary artists, Cao Fei uses multimedia...
Prada presents China Cabinet, an exhibition project by artist Theaster Gates, with the support of...