Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation Thalie: Spring Brussels (Belgium)
- Nam June Paik Art Center: Humor Has It Giheung-gu, Korea
- Luma Westbau: CASSANDRA PRESS Zürich, Switzerland
- Fondazione Braglia: Ernst Ludwig Kirchner Lugano, Switzerland
- Guggenheim: “Off the Record” New York, NY, USA
- Fundació Suñol: It Started with Water Barcelona, Spain
- CUE Art Foundation: Miatta Kawinzi New York, NY, USA
- Fundación Luís Seoane: Moscoso Cosmos A Coruña, Spain
- Fondation d’entreprise Martell: “Beauty” Cognac, France
- Dia Art Foundation: Lucy Raven New York, NY, USA
- Mori Art Museum: “Another Energy” Tokyo, Japan
- Gammel Holtegaard: Jesper Just Holte, Denmark
- Index: Hanni Kamaly Stockholm, Sweden
Exhibitions on in the Americas
The exhibition Poured Architecture establishes a dialogue between the late Spanish architect...
This exhibition presents the wide reach of the surreal imagination in modern and contemporary...
A temporary commission for the Museo Jumex, Michael Lin’s Mariposa B1-09 is a hand-painted floor...
Exhibitions on in Europe
Asli Çavusoglu brings to light the precarious and subjective nature of our shared stories, often...
In Three Acts is a three-part exhibition curated in collaboration with Valentín Roma and a...
Drawing inspiration from the Fotografia Europea 2020 theme “Fantasies: Narratives, Rules,...