Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Magazzino Italian Art: ” Bochner Boetti Fontana” Cold Spring N.Y., U.S.A.
- Fondation Salomon: Claire Lesteven Annecy, France
- Ballroom Marfa: “unFlagging” Marfa, Texas, U.S.A.
- Astrup Fearnley Museet: Josh Kline Oslo, Norway
- Index: Ulrika Sparre Stockholm, Sweden
- Fondation Vincent van Gogh Arles: Erling Kagge Collection Arles, France
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: Aziz Hazara Barcelona, Spain
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo: Tarek Lakhrissi Alba, Italy
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo: “Waves Between Us” Alba, Italy
- Fondation Jan Michalski: Józef Czapski Montricher, Switzerland
- Fundació Suñol: “In Three Acts” Barcelona, Spain
- ESMoA: “FREESTATE” El Segundo, California, U.S.A.
- Fondazione MAST: “Inventions/Invenzioni” and “MAST Photography Grant” Bologna, Italy
- Centro Botín: “Architecture into Art” Santander, Spain
- Fondation Beyeler: “The Lion is Hungry” Riehen / Basel, Switzerland
- Fondation Beyeler: Roni Horn Riehen / Basel, Switzerland
- Frye Art Museum: “Boren Banner Series: Marilyn Montufar” Seattle, USA
- McEvoy Foundation: Isaac Julien San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Fundación Jumex: “Anni Albers” Mexico City, Mexico
- Fondation Clément: Wolfric le François, Martinique
- Museum Frieder Burda: “Pierre Soulages” Baden-Baden, Germany
- Fondation François Schneider: “Contemporary Talents 8th Edition” Wattwiller, France
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection: Edmondo Bacci Venice, Italy
- Fondation Fernet-Branca: Ana González Sola Saint-Louis, France
- Fondation Fernet-Branca: “Un monde infini” Saint-Louis, France
- Lafayette Anticipations: Wu Tsang Paris, France
- Henie Onstad: “Nils-Aslak Valkeapää / Áillohaš” Høvikodden, Norway
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Lina Bo Bardi: Habitat addresses the life, work, and legacy of the Italo-Brazilian architect,...
This exhibition is the third installment in an exhibition series featuring Still’s earliest works...
CUE Art Foundation is pleased to present Futurist Listening, Steve Parker’s first solo exhibition...
Exhibitions on in Europe
The Fondation Thalie is pleased to present Vue liquide, a monographic exhibition by Caroline...
The international group exhibition A Long Time Short focuses on the complex understanding of time...
Z O O M is an exhibition and publication project of Philara Collection, which positions literature...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
HOW Art Museum (Shanghai) is very pleased to present the first solo exhibition in China by the...
How might we live between constant planning and frustration, against the currents of the unknown...