Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation de l’Hermitage: “Art and Cinema” Lausanne, Switzerland
- Collection Antoine de Galbert: “Certain Disorder” Moscow, Russia
- Didrichsen Art Museum: “Vincent van Gogh” Helsinki, Finland
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Meriem Bennani
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Jeremy Shaw
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: Gregory Halpern Paris, France
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Lee Krasner Bilbao, Spain
- Clyfford Still Museum: “The Late Works” Denver, CO, USA
- Transformer Station: “ONE” Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Transformer Station: Dave Jordano Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Gulbenkian Foundation: “Infinite Sculpture” Lisbon, Portugal
- Crystal Bridges Museum: “Ansel Adams” Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- UCCA Dune: “A Call to Attention” Beidaihe, China
Fondation Cartier: Sarah Sze “Night…Sculpture Center: Jesse WineMartin Parr Foundation: Chris Killip + 1 More
- 0 h 00 minFondation Cartier: Sarah Sze “Night into Day”
- Sculpture Center: Jesse Wine Long Island City, NY, USA
- Martin Parr Foundation: Chris Killip Bristol, U.K.
- Sculpture Center: Tishan Hsu Long Island City, NY, USA
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Mark McKnight is a modern-day modernist. His black-and-white photographs of skin and sand, brick...
Museo Jumex presents Passages of Light, a survey show of the internationally acclaimed artist...
The Shelley & Donald Rubin Foundation is pleased to present Relational Economies: Labor over...
Exhibitions on in Europe
UNIFORM: INTO THE WORK / OUT OF THE WORK is the new exhibition project of Fondazione MAST. Curated...
From 1 July to 13 September 2020, the Fernet-Branca Foundation is hosting the reopening of the...
From 1 July to 22 November 2020, the Fondation Maeght is presenting the first monographic...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
HOW Art Museum (Shanghai) is very pleased to present the first solo exhibition in China by the...
How might we live between constant planning and frustration, against the currents of the unknown...