Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: Özgür Kar Paris, France
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation: “Hergé Lisbon, Portugal
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini Onlus: The Franca Fenga Malabotta Bequest Venice, Italy
- KADIST: Enterrar los pies en el paisaje Guadalajara, Mexico
- Herbert Foundation: Distance Extended Part II Ghent, Belgium
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: John Coplans Paris, France
- Städel Museum: Rembrandt in Amsterdam Frankfurt, Germany
- Transformer Station: Grand Prototypes, Humble Tools Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Astrup Fearnley Museet: Sissel Tolaas Oslo, Norway
- Guggenheim Museum: Kandinsky
New York U.S.A.
547 West 27th Street, 4th Floor New York, N.Y. 10001
- Guggenheim Museum: Etel Adnan New York, NY, USA
- KADIST: Diaspora at Home Paris, France
- Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud Paris, France
- B & E Goulandris Foundation: Andrew Levitas Athens, Greece
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Women in Abstraction Bilbao, Spain
- Fondazione Prada: Domenico Gnoli Milan, Italy
- The Menil Collection: Draw Like a Machine Houston, U.S.A.
- Sammlung Philara: Attempts to be Many Düsseldorf, Germany
- UCCA Dune: The Rearview Landscape Beidaihe, China
Exhibitions on in the Americas
How can the everyday processes of art making be transformative for artists and their communities?...
Vasily Kandinsky is recognized as a major artistic innovator of the twentieth century. The...
Over her seven-decade-long career, artist Etel Adnan has forged a creative practice that has...
Exhibitions on in Europe
Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud: “Femmes debout de Venise / Standing Women of Venice – Femme noire debout de Venise / Standing Black Woman of Venice”
Sculptor, poet, and novelist, Barbara Chase-Riboud (born 1939 in Philadelphia) met...
With his black-and-white animations, Özgür Kar gives life to human characters struggling with...
In the course of a single day, each of us breathes in and out around 24,000 times. These breaths...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
Artists and Friendship When I first came to New York there was a feeling that anyone...
Liu Xiaodong (b. 1963, Jincheng, Liaoning province) is the contemporary heir to modern China’s...
The Han Nefkens Foundation & Museum of Contemporary Art in Taipei: Musquiqui Chihying “There Are Lights That Never Go Out”
The Han Nefkens Foundation, in collaboration with the Museum of Contemporary Art in Taipei, is...