Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Verbeke Foundation: Sjoerd Buisman Kemzeke, Belgium
- Fondation Boghossian: Icons Brussels (Belgium)
- KAI 10 | ARTHENA FOUNDATION: “Active Threads” Düsseldorf, Germany
- Jupiter Artland: “Rachel Maclean” Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Magazzino Italian Art: Nivola: Sandscapes Cold Spring N.Y., U.S.A.
- Wanås Konst: Rana Begum and Martin Jacobson Knislinge, Sweden
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: “After all, a collection is only human” Tielt, Belgium
- Kulturstiftung Basel H. Geiger: “Tree Connections” Basel, Switzerland
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini: “EST.” Venice, Italy
- Garage Museum: Rodney Graham Moscow, Russia
- Migros Museum: Yael Davids Zürich, Switzerland
- Fondation François Schneider: “The Territories of Water” Wattwiller, France
- UCCA Edge: Urban Theater Shanghai, China
- UCCA Edge: City on the Edge Shanghai, China
- Darat al Funun: Postcolonial Ecologies Amman, Jordan
- Fondazione Prada: “Stop Painting” Venice, Italy
- Palazzo Grassi – Punta della Dogana: Bruce Nauman Venice, Italy
- Henie Onstad Kunstsenter: Merz! Flux! Pop! Høvikodden, Norway
- McEvoy Foundation: Next to You San Francisco, U.S.A.
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Fin Simonetti works with sculpture, installation, and drawing to investigate the uneasy terrain...
Chris Curreri’s works complicate and dissolve seemingly dichotomous states of tenderness and...
From the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation Although best known for her...
Exhibitions on in Europe
From 9 May to 20 June 2021 Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens presents the group exhibition After all, a...
The international group exhibition Active Threads at KAI 10 | ARTHENA FOUNDATION inquires into the...
Wanås Konst is a unique cultural foundation in southern Sweden that commissions art that expands...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
Taking the meaning of ‘Tarrawarra’—a Woiwurrung word that translates approximately as ‘slow moving...
K11 Art Foundation (KAF) is thrilled to collaborate with Royal Academy of Arts to launch Zhang...
Emre Hüner’s solo exhibition [ELEKTROİZOLASYON]: Unknown Parameter Extro-Record brings together...