Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo: “Before the Cockerel Crows” Turin, Italy
- UCCA: Wang Tuo Beijing, China
- KADIST: “Seeing Sound San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Venet Foundation: Robert Morris Le Muy, France
- Fondation Opale: “Breath of Life” Lens, Switzerland
- Esker Foundation: Molly JF Caldwell Calgary, Canada
- Lafayette Anticipations: Surface Horizon Paris, France
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: Terre Thaemlitz Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium
- DESTE Foundation: “The Greek Gift Hydra, Greece
- Takis Foundation: “Cosmos in Motion” Athens, Greece
- Dia Bridgehampton: Maren Hassinger Bridgehampton, NY, U.S.A.
- The Phillips Collection: Jacob Lawrence Washington, U.S.A.
- Crystal Bridges: What I Know Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- Luma Arles: Ian Cheng Arles, France
- Ballroom Marfa: Donna Huanca Marfa, Texas, U.S.A.
- Estorick Collection: Olivier Debré London, United Kingdom
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Next to You is an exhibition of artworks from the McEvoy Family Collection that celebrates...
Developed amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the groundswell of demands for social justice and racial...
Dream Monuments: Drawing in the 1960s and 1970s presents drawings that challenge the...
Exhibitions on in Europe
The Lafayette Anticipations Fondation has invited Marguerite Humeau and Jean-Marie Appriou...
The Venet Foundation is happy to announce this summer’s exhibition of Robert Morris’s Voice, 1974,...
The Special Focus space hosts the works by the French, Czechoslovakia-born artist Vladimír Škoda....
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
Postcolonial Ecologies opens with a presentation by the curators on Tuesday 9 March 2021 at 6:00...
Taking inspiration from the outdoor theaters of ancient Greece, “Urban Theater: A Comedy in Four...
For Rodney Graham’s first showcase in Russia, Garage will present one of his key...