Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation de l’Hermitage: “Art and Cinema” Lausanne, Switzerland
- Collection Antoine de Galbert: “Certain Disorder” Moscow, Russia
- Didrichsen Art Museum: “Vincent van Gogh” Helsinki, Finland
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Meriem Bennani
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Jeremy Shaw
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: Gregory Halpern Paris, France
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Lee Krasner Bilbao, Spain
- Clyfford Still Museum: “The Late Works” Denver, CO, USA
- Transformer Station: “ONE” Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Transformer Station: Dave Jordano Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Gulbenkian Foundation: “Infinite Sculpture” Lisbon, Portugal
- Crystal Bridges Museum: “Ansel Adams” Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- UCCA Dune: “A Call to Attention” Beidaihe, China
Fondation Cartier: Sarah Sze “Night…Sculpture Center: Jesse WineMartin Parr Foundation: Chris Killip + 1 More
- 0 h 00 minFondation Cartier: Sarah Sze “Night into Day”
- Sculpture Center: Jesse Wine Long Island City, NY, USA
- Martin Parr Foundation: Chris Killip Bristol, U.K.
- Sculpture Center: Tishan Hsu Long Island City, NY, USA
Exhibitions on in the Americas
This exhibition, the first of its kind, investigates Clyfford Still’s later works, both in...
This exhibition of unique photo-based objects is based primarily on works from the Fred and Laura...
Photographer Dave Jordano was invited to come to Cleveland in the Summer of 2019 to explore the...
Exhibitions on in Europe
Fondazione Gabriele e Anna Braglia: “Angeli a Venezia – Guardi e Music nell’universo di Anna”Braglia”
The exhibition presents to the public the most important collection of gouaches by Giacomo...
The Boghossian Foundation hosts an immersive and exclusively digital exhibition dedicated to...
This major solo exhibition by acclaimed British artist Cecily Brown at Blenheim Palace will be the...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
Arter welcomes the new season with a major retrospective of the German artist KP Brehmer (Berlin...
Drawn from the Arter Collection and curated by Arter’s Founding Director Melih Fereli, the...
Drawn from the Arter Collection and curated by Kevser Güler, the group exhibition entitled On...