Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: Özgür Kar Paris, France
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation: “Hergé Lisbon, Portugal
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini Onlus: The Franca Fenga Malabotta Bequest Venice, Italy
- KADIST: Enterrar los pies en el paisaje Guadalajara, Mexico
- Herbert Foundation: Distance Extended Part II Ghent, Belgium
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: John Coplans Paris, France
- Städel Museum: Rembrandt in Amsterdam Frankfurt, Germany
- Transformer Station: Grand Prototypes, Humble Tools Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Astrup Fearnley Museet: Sissel Tolaas Oslo, Norway
- Guggenheim Museum: Kandinsky
New York U.S.A.
547 West 27th Street, 4th Floor New York, N.Y. 10001
- Guggenheim Museum: Etel Adnan New York, NY, USA
- KADIST: Diaspora at Home Paris, France
- Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud Paris, France
- B & E Goulandris Foundation: Andrew Levitas Athens, Greece
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Women in Abstraction Bilbao, Spain
Exhibitions on in the Americas
A photographic essay inspired by the 1994 film, Legends of the Fall. Creative direction: Vivek...
The FLAG Art Foundation is pleased to present a solo exhibition by Cinga Samson on view...
How can the everyday processes of art making be transformative for artists and their communities?...
Exhibitions on in Europe
Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud: “Femmes debout de Venise / Standing Women of Venice – Femme noire debout de Venise / Standing Black Woman of Venice”
Sculptor, poet, and novelist, Barbara Chase-Riboud (born 1939 in Philadelphia) met...
With his black-and-white animations, Özgür Kar gives life to human characters struggling with...
In the course of a single day, each of us breathes in and out around 24,000 times. These breaths...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
In the Woiwurrung language of the Wurundjeri people, Wilam Biik means Home Country. How do we see...
The exhibition explores the relatively small segment of contemporary art that is dedicated to...
Garage Museum of Contemporary Art presents the first Russian exhibition of Thomas Demand,...