Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fondation de l’Hermitage: “Art and Cinema” Lausanne, Switzerland
- Collection Antoine de Galbert: “Certain Disorder” Moscow, Russia
- Didrichsen Art Museum: “Vincent van Gogh” Helsinki, Finland
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Meriem Bennani
- JULIA STOSCHEK COLLECTION: Jeremy Shaw
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson: Gregory Halpern Paris, France
- Gulbenkian Foundation: “Infinite Sculpture” Lisbon, Portugal
- Guggenheim Bilbao: Lee Krasner Bilbao, Spain
- Clyfford Still Museum: “The Late Works” Denver, CO, USA
- Transformer Station: “ONE” Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Transformer Station: Dave Jordano Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Crystal Bridges Museum: “Ansel Adams” Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- UCCA Dune: “A Call to Attention” Beidaihe, China
- Sculpture Center: Jesse Wine Long Island City, NY, USA
- Sculpture Center: Tishan Hsu Long Island City, NY, USA
- Martin Parr Foundation: Chris Killip Bristol, U.K.
- 0 h 00 minFondation Cartier: Sarah Sze “Night into Day”
- The Barnes Foundation: “Elijah Pierce’s America” Philadelphia, U.S.A.
Exhibitions on in the Americas
Elijah Pierce’s America presents the exceptional work of self-taught woodcarver Elijah Pierce...
The FLAG Art Foundation is pleased to present Mystic Parallax, a solo exhibition by LA-based...
As one of Canada’s most important artists, Liz Magor has been producing a broad spectrum of...
Exhibitions on in Europe
This exhibition presents Chris Killip’s photographs taken at The Station music venue in Gateshead...
The Fondation presents the first Cindy Sherman exhibition to be presented in France for 14 years....
Lee Krasner (b. 1908; d. 1984) was a pioneer of Abstract Expressionism, the movement that made New...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
“Immaterial/Re-material: A Brief History of Computing Art” presents a wide-ranging overview of the...
Yuz Museum is pleased to present Light, Colour and Hope, the first institutional solo exhibition...
We are living through a crisis of attention. Innovations in media and technology have expanded our...