Global Exhibitions Calendar
View Art Foundations past, present, and up-and-coming exhibitions on the calendar below, or scroll down to see What’s On this week in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Magazzino Italian Art: ” Bochner Boetti Fontana” Cold Spring N.Y., U.S.A.
- Fondation Salomon: Claire Lesteven Annecy, France
- Ballroom Marfa: “unFlagging” Marfa, Texas, U.S.A.
- Astrup Fearnley Museet: Josh Kline Oslo, Norway
- Index: Ulrika Sparre Stockholm, Sweden
- Fondation Vincent van Gogh Arles: Erling Kagge Collection Arles, France
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: Aziz Hazara Barcelona, Spain
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo: Tarek Lakhrissi Alba, Italy
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo: “Waves Between Us” Alba, Italy
- Fondation Jan Michalski: Józef Czapski Montricher, Switzerland
- Fundació Suñol: “In Three Acts” Barcelona, Spain
- ESMoA: “FREESTATE” El Segundo, California, U.S.A.
- Fondazione MAST: “Inventions/Invenzioni” and “MAST Photography Grant” Bologna, Italy
- Centro Botín: “Architecture into Art” Santander, Spain
- Fondation Beyeler: “The Lion is Hungry” Riehen / Basel, Switzerland
- Fondation Beyeler: Roni Horn Riehen / Basel, Switzerland
- Frye Art Museum: “Boren Banner Series: Marilyn Montufar” Seattle, USA
- McEvoy Foundation: Isaac Julien San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Fundación Jumex: “Anni Albers” Mexico City, Mexico
- Fondation Clément: Wolfric le François, Martinique
- Museum Frieder Burda: “Pierre Soulages” Baden-Baden, Germany
- Fondation François Schneider: “Contemporary Talents 8th Edition” Wattwiller, France
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection: Edmondo Bacci Venice, Italy
- Fondation Fernet-Branca: Ana González Sola Saint-Louis, France
- Fondation Fernet-Branca: “Un monde infini” Saint-Louis, France
- Lafayette Anticipations: Wu Tsang Paris, France
- Henie Onstad: “Nils-Aslak Valkeapää / Áillohaš” Høvikodden, Norway
Exhibitions on in the Americas
As a process of re-elaboration or reconstruction of ideas, Wolfric's work involves questioning the...
The fourth exhibition in the Passersby series explores the way in which Anni Albers’s (Germany,...
Lessons of the Hour is a ten-screen film installation and photography exhibition by Isaac Julien,...
Exhibitions on in Europe
The Henie Onstad will put on a big retrospective exhibition about the Sami artist Nils-Aslak...
“A light here required a shadow there.” To the Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf The Boghossian...
visionary company is an exhibition of films and performance projects produced by or in...
Exhibitions on in Africa, Asia and Oceania
Zeitz MOCAA is excited to announce its re-opening on 22 October with an exhibition by, and for,...
“Immaterial/Re-material: A Brief History of Computing Art” presents a wide-ranging overview of the...
Yuz Museum is pleased to present Light, Colour and Hope, the first institutional solo exhibition...