Wende Museum: Associate Producer & Researcher
Excited by History, Mystery, Television, and Researching Clues?
A Culver City-based museum seeks a part-time Associate Producer & Researcher to support the execution of various television and media projects. The Associate Producer & Researcher will assist in the ideation, development, and production of key projects in a collaborative environment that includes team members from a large museum and a new media company.
The ideal candidate will effectively prioritize, handle tight and competing deadlines, efficiently manage time, and possess strong, sound judgment. This position is best for someone who is detail-oriented, hardworking, creative, and willing to take the initiative and perform multiple tasks under pressure while maintaining flexibility and patience.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
● Writing up descriptions of the stories in varying lengths
● Helping to locate and source film and photo assets
● Locating and reaching out to experts, witnesses, and other key voices
● Helping schedule interviews
● General administrative duties as assigned
● Excellent computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite;
● Minimum one-year experience in a similar role, including internship experience;
● Knowledge of modern history and best research practices
● Excellent communication and written skills
● Exceptional administrative, time-management, and organizational skills
● Able to complete work efficiently and accurately in a deadline-driven environment
This is a part-time position as an independent contractor with the potential to expand to full-time employment. This position is remote with a flexible schedule and meetings held via Zoom.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com with “Associate Producer & Researcher” in the subject line.
Deadline: December 17, 2021