Wellcome Collection: Events Executive
Here at the Wellcome Collection Event Spaces, we are looking for an experienced events professional to join our growing new team as an Events Executive.
If you have experience in the operational delivery and administration of conferences, meetings, workshops and evening drinks receptions; if you’re great at networking and enjoy building strong relationships with clients, then this may be the role for you!
The Events Executive role – based within the fascinating Wellcome Collection museum- will involve…
- Working on events from first stages of enquiry through to contracting and invoicing of the event and detailed coordination of all event logistics including catering, AV and deliveries.
- Ensuring client events run smoothly before, during and after the event
- Responding to reactive enquiries (on the phone, via e-mail and in person) to achieve financial targets
- Building and growing your account management portfolio to maximise repeat bookings from our existing client-base
To be successful in this role, you will have the following…
- Operational experience in a conference and events venue delivering events
- Proven exhibition and networking skills
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of an event management booking system (or equivalent CRM system)
- Proven experience of managing event finances
Please note the role involves event shift cover which includes weekends and evenings
Check out the Job Description here
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Wellcome. We are committed to cultivating a fair and healthy environment, where everyone can be themselves and thrive. We are happy to discuss flexible working options for all roles. We work to ensure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like us to make adjustments during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
Salary: Circa £27,000
Applications to be received by 1159pm on 23-Feb-2020