The Ullens Center for Contemporary Art : Planning Editor
Your daily routine may be like this:
1. Deepen the consumer psychology and needs of the cooperation channels, refine the effective exhibition highlights, and write advertising slogans to improve user conversion rate;
2. According to different exhibition projects, independently plan soft copy of the exhibition project;
3. According to the characteristics of the cooperation channels, plan online and offline publicity activities (mainly based on copywriting);
4. Responsible for the control of media and self-media cooperation content;
5. Participate in creative work related to marketing projects for commercial projects and public projects.
We hope that you:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in art or Chinese, etc.;
2. More than 3 years experience in art planning or copywriting is preferred;
3. Good advertising creativity, copy planning, and event planning skills;
4. Maintain a keen sense of the hot spots of the young user community and be passionate about the work;
5. Familiar with the Internet platform and WeChat public number marketing strategy, and be able to write soft promotional manuscripts;
6. Skilled in using network editor, PS and various office software;
7. Those with better English ability are preferred.
*Please note, website is in Chinese