UCCA: Creative Art Teachers
Number of positions available: 2
Your daily routine might look like this:
1. Design, develop and write courses based on developmental psychology to meet the needs and laws of physical, mental, mental and artistic development of different age groups, teach art courses for children, so that children can confidently explore art based on their ability development in various fields.
2. Teaching art courses for children;
3. Combine UCCA’s existing artist resources to design and implement regular artist workshops and children’s activities involving artists;
4. Communicate with children’s parents to establish a long-term trust relationship and promote reoccurring enrolment.
We hope you:
1. Have a Bachelor degree or above in art or art education;
2. Have relevant experience in teaching children;
3. Are presentable, serious and responsible, passionate about art and education, positive, optimistic and enterprising working attitude;
4. Have good learning ability, eager to learn and learn from new methods of international art education;
5. Those with foreign work and study experience, good Chinese and English expression and communication skills are preferred;
6. Candidates with teacher qualification certificates are preferred.
To apply, please send your resume written in Chinese to: email@example.com
In the subject line please write: Application position + name