The Hepworth Wakefield: Visitor Welcome Assistant
£8.21 per hour
16, 21 and 30 hour per week contracts available – please specify your preference on application
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive Visitor Welcome Assistants to deliver an exciting new element of our commercial operation, promoting and upselling exhibition and event tickets, and member recruitment.
This is a new role where you will be the first point of contact for visitors entering the gallery. You will be responsible for providing a warm and informative welcome and for meeting the gallery’s financial targets.
You will have excellent communication skills and the personality to engage visitors, secure donations and convert visitors into supporters of the gallery through our membership scheme.
You will be comfortable working to targets and have a passion for providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment. You will maximize every opportunity to secure ticket sales and through doing so, will enhance the visitor experience. For a job description and details of how to apply please see below.
Deadline for applications is 9am on Tuesday 3 December 2019
Interviews will take place on 10 & 11 December 2019
Start date is 20 January 2020
- A number of contracts are available including 16, 21 and 30 hours per week; hours will be worked according to a rota.
- Availability to work 6 days per week is essential to the 30 hour per week position.
- Availability to work 4 days per week including Saturday and Sunday is essential to the 16 and 21 hour per week positions.
- The post will include regular weekend working.
- Successful candidates must be available to attend essential training week commencing 20 January 2020.
- Please indicate which hours you are interested in on your application form.
To apply, visit: https://hepworthwakefield.org/our-story/job-vacancies/