In exploring the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, we had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Roberta Cremoncini, Director of the Eric and Salome Estorick Foundation. She spoke to us about Eric and Salome Estorick-Dessau’s lives and their dedication to art. In this video, she highlights their specialised collection of 20th century Italian art and its importance in today’s art world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation: Chloë Bass “Wayfinding”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “the incorrect museum: vignettes from the di rosa collection”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “ceramic interventions”
- Espace Louis Vuitton München: Cyprien Gaillard “Wolkengarten”
- McEvoy Foundation for the Arts: Communications Coordinator (part-time)