In exploring the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, we had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Roberta Cremoncini, Director of the Eric and Salome Estorick Foundation. She spoke to us about Eric and Salome Estorick-Dessau’s lives and their dedication to art. In this video, she highlights their specialised collection of 20th century Italian art and its importance in today’s art world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Giacometti: Alberto Giacometti / Barbara Chase-Riboud: “Femmes debout de Venise / Standing Women of Venice – Femme noire debout de Venise / Standing Black Woman of Venice”
- CUE Art Foundation: Programs Manager
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: Özgür Kar “MACABRE”
- Fondation Beyeler: Head of Sponsorship/Fundraising
- Newsletter (13): Contemporary Classic Art or Classic Contemporary Art