In exploring the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, we had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Roberta Cremoncini, Director of the Eric and Salome Estorick Foundation. She spoke to us about Eric and Salome Estorick-Dessau’s lives and their dedication to art. In this video, she highlights their specialised collection of 20th century Italian art and its importance in today’s art world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Podcast: interview with the architect Dirk Jan Postel/ Museum Voorlinden
- Frye Art Museum: Agnieszka Polska “Love Bite” – Virtual Screening
- Fondation François Schneider: University Scholarships
- KADIST: “AP: Assembled Personalities”
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini Onlus: Eyes on music: Projects on visual ethnomusicology. 2020 Edition – Scholarship