In exploring the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, we had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Roberta Cremoncini, Director of the Eric and Salome Estorick Foundation. She spoke to us about Eric and Salome Estorick-Dessau’s lives and their dedication to art. In this video, she highlights their specialised collection of 20th century Italian art and its importance in today’s art world.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Thalie: Open Call 2021 for a Research Residency in Visual Arts and Creative Writing
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation : Terry Adkins “Resounding”
- Frye Art Museum: Senior Director of Development
- Dia Art Foundation: Part-Time Associate Administrator, The Lightning Field
- Pera Museum: “Miniature 2.0: Miniature in Contemporary Art”