Sharjah Art Foundation: Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinator
• Support in managing all of the foundation’s social media handles in accordance with the overall marketing strategy
• Support the implementation and creation of all social media campaigns in line with the communications strategy and message of the foundation
• Support the community management of the foundation’s various social media platforms
• Support the development and creation of a social media strategy for various initiatives, projects and events implemented by the foundation
• Prepare and draft reports monitoring the performance of social media campaigns and audience engagement on various platforms
• Manage the day-to-day communication and working relationship with the foundation’s digital agency
• Coordinate and liaise with the design team to ensure a seamless implementation of social media and digital campaigns
Required knowledge and skills:
• Broad understanding of contemporary art and museum operations
• High level of concentration and attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Methodical and well-organised approach to work
Minimum of 3–4 years running all aspects of social media and digital campaigns in a digital marketing agency or equivalent
Relevant degree in social media and digital marketing or equivalent
Fluency in English. Knowledge of academic and professional Arabic is a plus.
The ideal candidate should be based in the UAE.
To apply, please send your completed form along with and undated CV to email@example.com.
Click here for the application form.