Sharjah Art Foundation: Marketing Assistant
• Support the implementation and development of marketing strategy
• Support the execution of marketing campaigns, including outdoor and digital iniatives
• Monitor sales, footfall and overall performance of various marketing campaigns and generate relevant reports
• Collate data, draft and prepare various reports for the evaluation and assessment of marketing strategy
• Liaise between various teams, such as Design and Marketing, for the development of marketing campaigns and the production of collaterals
• Follow up on timelines and deliverables with various teams for marketing campaigns and other projects
• Manage administrative financial, budgeting and accounting tasks
Required knowledge and skills:
• Broad understanding of contemporary art and museum operations
• High level of concentration and attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Methodical and well-organised approach to work
• Tact and diplomacy in working with others
Minimum of 2 years in a relevant field
BBA in Marketing/Communications or a higher degree
Fluency in English and Arabic
The ideal candidate should be based in the UAE.
To apply, please send your completed form along with and undated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the application form.