Rockbund Art Museum : Operation Specialist
– Audience services: including reception, ticketing and sales, daily receivables settlement and summary.
– Operation: ensure the normal operation order of the museum, and be able to deal with any emergency.
– Art shops and cafes: including product display, inventory management, commodity settlement, procurement and management of coffee shop consumables.
– Membership system: includes member file management, member correspondence copy editor, activity execution.
– Volunteer and intern: including recruitment and training, daily management, cost settlement and payment, activity planning and implementation.
· Administrative work within the department: including document processing, document approval and process, filing, etc.
– lead other deliverables.
– University degree or above
– Able to accept shift work;
– Relevant work or internship experience in art institutions, service industries, cultural and creative agencies, etc. is preferred;
– Interest in arts and cultural activities and creative industries; Have a certain understanding of museum and art shops;
– Be willing to communicate with others, have service awareness, have good interpersonal skills and coordination skills, and have good expression and communication skills;
-Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
– Passionate, good at learning, creative, perceptive, resourceful and strong in understanding;
– Be organized, well planned and have a strong sense of time; able to work under pressure;
– Enthusiastic, willing to communicate and share, responsible and team spirit, able to support and cooperate with colleagues to complete tasks.
Compensation and Benefits:
– Social insurance and housing fund as required by law and offer competitive remuneration;
– Bonus (subject to year-end evaluation);
– Social security benefits upon probation;
– working age subsidy, communication subsidy, overtime allowance, meal allowance;
– Paid leave: enjoy all kinds of paid national holidays, annual leave;
-Museum employee welfare;
– Activities: teambuilding, holiday gifts, company annual meetings, birthday benefits, etc.
– Probation training and professional training;
– Good development space and promotion opportunities.