Pulitzer Arts Foundation: Finance Administrative Assistant
To provide general administrative support to finance department.
Experience and Background Skills
Interest in finance and accounting, or general accounting experience or knowledge required. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience with Quickbooks or a similar accounting software is a plus. Must possess excellent communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
Position Responsibilities and Duties
• Process weekly accounts payable
• Maintain payable and vendor files
• Process monthly charge card activity and general journal entries
• Reconcile selected accounts on a periodic basis
• Assist with year-end financial and audit preparation
• Other activities as assigned
• Responsibilities may be expanded based on general understanding and aptitude for accounting and financial reporting
The workflow of the financial department operates primarily on weekly and monthly accounting cycles. This allows for some flexibility in the scheduling of hours to be worked.
The Pulitzer Arts Foundation is an art museum that presents contemporary and historic art in its celebrated Tadao Ando building in St. Louis’ Grand Center Arts District.
The Pulitzer Arts Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume via email to: Sharice Williams, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.