In this interview, the architect, Dirk Jan Postel (Kraaijvangers Architects, Rotterdam NL) speaks about the process of designing Museum Voorlinden in Wassenaar, which houses the collection of Joop van Caldenborgh and its specific challenges, like how to deal with the light, surroundings and the artworks as well as the various visions of architects nowadays regarding designing museums.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Thalie: Open Call 2021 for a Research Residency in Visual Arts and Creative Writing
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation : Terry Adkins “Resounding”
- Frye Art Museum: Senior Director of Development
- Dia Art Foundation: Part-Time Associate Administrator, The Lightning Field
- Pera Museum: “Miniature 2.0: Miniature in Contemporary Art”