In this interview, the architect, Dirk Jan Postel (Kraaijvangers Architects, Rotterdam NL) speaks about the process of designing Museum Voorlinden in Wassenaar, which houses the collection of Joop van Caldenborgh and its specific challenges, like how to deal with the light, surroundings and the artworks as well as the various visions of architects nowadays regarding designing museums.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection: “Migrating Objects: Arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas in the Peggy Guggenheim Collection”
- Fundación Jumex: Mario García Torres “Solo”
- Museum De Pont: Marijke de Roover “A realistic portrayal of someone using love as an escapist drug”
- De Pont Museum: “The Route is Being Recalculated”
- Museum De Pont: Pictures from Another Wall- the collection of ‘Huis Marseille’