Onassis Foundation USA: Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
The Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper is responsible for
(i) performing administrative and office support activities for direct supervisors,
(ii) supporting Project Manager with events and hospitality
(iii) assisting Manager of Finance & Administration in bookkeeping, payments and filing.
– Bookkeeping using SAP and Excel. Working across the team but primarily with Finance Manager to ensure compliance and effective financial controls
– Fielding telephone calls.
– General administrative support across the Onassis USA office in a range of duties as needed including but not limited to:
– Assist in making travel arrangements and local transportation, as required.
– Document and correspondence and filing;
– Maintaining facilities, office equipment and managing services and vendors.
– Maintaining and up-dating vendor, office equipment and machinery contracts.
– Providing support for multiple projects.
Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications: Strong computer skills on MS office suite (Excel, Power Point, and Word); experienced in bookkeeping and some knowledge of SAP; excellent communication skills both written and verbal; ability to work independently and with a team; strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; able to adapt to changing priorities; working with frequent interruptions; communicating with diverse groups; displaying tact and courtesy; 12 months experience in a similar role.
Applications to be sent via email to: email@example.com
Deadline: March 31, 2020