Museum Voorlinden : Guide and Guards
Museum Voorlinden works with a large pool of students or recently graduated young people in the arts and culture direction to turn all activities in the museum. This group of Guides & Guards speaks to the visitor, guards the art, shows the way and talks about the artworks. Your positive, open, enthusiastic and responsible attitude makes the visit for our guests pleasant and unforgettable.
What are we looking for?
– An open and active attitude towards the visitors
– Affinity with contemporary art
– A responsible attitude
– A social, well cared for and representative appearance
What we ask:
– Average of 15 hours per week available (including one day on weekends and holidays)
– Can be used flexibly
– You understand and speak Dutch
What we offer:
– Inspiring environment
– Side job that can be combined well with an education or studio practice.
– Market-conforming salary
– Reimbursement of travel expenses
Are you interested? Submit your motivation and CV in Dutch.