Lafayette Anticipations: Reception and Ticketing Assistant
Lafayette Anticipations is a public interest foundation. It brings together the two public interest organizations created by the Galeries Lafayette Group in 2013: the Galeries Lafayette Corporate Foundation and the Mill Family Endowment Fund.
Open in March 2018, the Fondation Lafayette Anticipations is a venue dedicated to contemporary arts, located in the heart of the Marais in Paris. Its artistic program includes three seasons of exhibitions, three festivals of music, performance and visual arts, as well as numerous events that contribute to enriching its international and multidisciplinary character. A real place to live and discover, it offers exhibition and concert spaces, a café-restaurant and a boutique. Unique in its kind, the Foundation also has production and publishing workshops and offers artists exceptional means to produce their works. It is a space open to all, with free access. It also offers a wide range of tours and workshops for the public.
Within Lafayette Anticipations – Fondation d’entreprise Galeries Lafayette, under the authority of the Head of Audiences and the Head of Reception and Ticketing, the Assistant’s mission is to assist them in the following activities:
– RECEPTION AND MEDIATION
– Welcoming and inform the public about the current exhibition, the upcoming program and the activities of the Foundation and the Galeries Lafayette Group.
– Flow management and access control
– Reception and management of group bookings (weekly visits, school visits, workshops etc.)
– Follow-up of attendance and audience survey tools
– Participation in communication and documentation missions
– Ensure that the reception desk and areas (ground floor) are kept clean and tidy.
– Switchboard and reception of parcels and mail
– SALES AND TICKETING
– Sales of mediation tickets and booklets
– Revenue Authority :
Opening and closing of cash registers
Daily verification of ticketing revenues and transmission of accounting statements
Manage claims and ensure reimbursements
– Ensure the proper functioning of the equipment (printers, PDAs, Vending machines) in conjunction with the IT department and external service providers.
– Management and parameterization of the ticketing software
– Ensure the follow-up of the maintenance and updates of the sales software
– Management and maintenance of the exhibitions and works presented in the Agora, at the opening and closing of the exhibition.
– Logistical support during festivals (music, dance and multidisciplinary)
– Installation of signage and communication elements
– Liaison with external service providers (security, maintenance and operation) and the mediation team
If necessary, depending on the schedule, the Assistant may be required to carry out visits and/or workshops during the exhibition, festival and inter-exhibition periods.
The Assistant is posted mainly at the Foundation’s reception desk (reception desk, ticket control and ground floor).
Description of the profile sought
Interest and curiosity in the Foundation’s project and its programming
Knowledge of the national and international cultural and artistic environment.
Description of the experience sought
3 years experience in a similar position
Mastery of ticketing software (Digitick); CRM (Eudonet); office software (Office)
Likes to be in contact with the public and is friendly
Excellent command of the French language, oral and written
Fluent English, other foreign language desired
Dynamic, good interpersonal skills, a spirit of conviviality and courtesy.
Good presentation and elocution
Sense of teamwork
Rigour, autonomy, reactivity, organisation, patience and punctuality
Availability and flexibility in schedules (evenings and weekends).
Deadline for application: July 13, 2020
Start Date: September 2020
Compensation according to profile.
Further information / details
CDD; Full-time (35h); Contract Employee; fixed-term contract; Thursday to Monday (weekday, weekend and evening interventions)
Mutual insurance covered 70% and provident insurance covered 50%; meal tickets covered 56%; transport tickets covered 75%.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter in French to Émilie Vincent, Manager of Reception and Ticketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 13, 2020.