Lafayette Anticipations: Administration Manager
Lafayette Anticipations is a public interest foundation. It brings together the two public interest organizations created by the Galeries Lafayette Group in 2013: the Galeries Lafayette Corporate Foundation and the Mill Family Endowment Fund.
Open in March 2018, the Fondation Lafayette Anticipations is a venue dedicated to contemporary arts, located in the heart of the Marais in Paris. Its artistic program includes three seasons of exhibitions, three festivals of music, performance and visual arts, as well as numerous events that contribute to enriching its international and multidisciplinary character.
A real place to live and discover, it offers exhibition and concert spaces, a café-restaurant and a boutique. Unique of its kind, the Foundation also has production and publishing workshops and offers artists exceptional means to produce their works. It is a space open to all, with free access. It also offers a wide range of tours and workshops for the public.
The Administrative Manager is a key position in the organization and implementation of the project proposed by Lafayette Anticipations. As the right-hand man of the Administrative Manager, he/she assists her in her administrative and financial steering of the Galeries Lafayette Corporate Foundation and the Fonds de Dotation Famille Moulin (Moulin Family Endowment Fund). As the administrative pole ensures legal, fiscal and social monitoring, he-she is also responsible for ensuring compliance with labour law, the application of standards and legal and internal procedures.
Under the authority of the Deputy Director and the Administrative Director, the Administrative Manager will assist them in the following activities:
1. Administrative and financial management
In association with the Administrative Director, the preparation, monitoring and execution of the budget and cash flow plan :
* Monitoring of accounting and financial activities
– Follow-up of the quotation, invoice and payment processes
– Follow-up on budget updates
– Follow-up of social declarations and taxes
– Follow-up of bank accounting
– Entry and control of general and cost accounting
– Preparation of financial statements in connection with the accounting and statutory auditors
* Follow-up of formal and legal activities :
– Follow-up of declarative formalities
– Follow-up to the Annual Activity Report
– Drafting of the Treasurer’s Report
– Drafting of agreements and contracts
* Instance management :
– Organization and preparation of the Boards of Directors (participation and organization of meetings, preparation of summary documents, drafting of minutes)
2. Human Resources Management
Under the authority of the Deputy Director and the Administrative Director and in close liaison with the HR department of Galeries Lafayette, the Administrative Manager assists and manages the Foundation’s human resources:
– Direct management of the Administrative Secretary
– Administrative management of staff (monitoring and reporting of leave, planning, luncheon vouchers, etc.); ensures the application of legal rules and internal management rules
– Participation and management of the recruitment of trainees and the mediation team, in coordination with the public team (drafting of job descriptions, monitoring of recruitment and schedules, drafting of contracts, social declaration)
– In conjunction with the Administrative Secretary, monitoring the integration and management of the HR activity of new arrivals (employees and trainees).
– Follow-up and development of training plans
3. General coordination
– Link with the various departments of Galeries Lafayette
– Ensures good administrative practices for all services (estimates/invoices, contracts, procedures, etc.).
– Keeps an eye on the legal, political and artistic news of the contemporary creation sector
Description of the desired profile
With an accounting, administrative or management background, you wish to invest fully in the Lafayette Anticipations project.
You will be enthusiastic and creative, and your interest in contemporary creation will be appreciated.
You are autonomous in carrying out your missions and you have the ability to work in synergy with the various divisions of the Foundation and to monitor their administrative and budgetary activities.
You have excellent writing skills and master accounting techniques and software (SAP) as well as office automation tools (GoogleSuite, Office).
Good command of English (spoken and written).
You are motivated, organized, dynamic, rigorous, and have a sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
Description of desired experience
5 years experience in a similar position in comparable cultural structures (foundations, associations, cultural institutions).
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: CDI
Deadline for application: July 15, 202015/07/2020
According to profile + 70% of the cost of a company mutual insurance company and 50% of the cost of a provident scheme; 56% of the cost of meal tickets; 75% of the cost of a transport ticket.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter in French to Mahaut Vittu de Kerraoul, Director of Administration, at email@example.com by the deadline.