Kimbell Art Museum: Education Assistant
The Education Assistant coordinates administrative and organizational responsibilities to support Kimbell education programs and learning initiatives. Works closely with other education staff members (11 full- and part-time employees) and serves as a key ‘frontline’ staff person interacting with program participants and all Museum visitors. Responsibilities include administration of program registration, database entry and reporting, departmental purchasing, organization of departmental records and educational resources, and assistance with education events, including occasional weekend and evening programs.
- BA, BFA, or BS required
- Excellent organizational and computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel) are crucial. Experience with Tessitura Network software is a plus.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills are priorities.
- Enthusiasm, collaboration, and interest in learning new things are key qualities for this position.
- Occasional weekend and evening hours
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background and drug screening.
This company does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information, and any other status as protected by applicable law. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used in a discriminatory manner. Your completed application will be reviewed carefully; but its receipt does not imply that you will be employed. Employment consideration necessitates that you meet all minimum qualifications required for the position for which you are applying.