Part-time – Maternity Leave
As of Mid-April 2022
Purpose of the Role
A key person for all visitors (individuals, schools, companies), s/he ensures the management of all reservations related to the activities offered by the Folon Foundation.
S/he reports to the Public Service Coordinator.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
The Bookings Officer has responsibility for guided and unguided tours, birthday parties, watercolor workshops and lessons, late nights, team building sessions and all other activities requiring a reservation.
• S/he manages reservation requests (telephone, email or online);
• S/he coordinates and anticipates the schedules of guides and artistic workshop facilitators;
• S/he works closely with: the Public Service Department, the Head of Communication and Finance;
• S/he follows up with visitors to understand how their visit can be improved;
• S/he monitors and finalises the implementation of new software for the Public Service.
Occasionally, the Bookings Officer is required to facilitate events and late-night openings.
S/he coordinates the logistics related to these events: preparation and cleaning of spaces, notifying the people involved, considering public access, etc.
Flexibility of schedule is a must. The Bookings Officer has a regular schedule and works one Saturday out of two and occasionally in the evening for events/nocturnes.
You hold a higher education degree.
You are customer oriented and demonstrate professional communication both by phone and email.
You are methodical and rigorous in your administrative management.
You master computer and communication tools.
You are able to work autonomously in a small team.
Fluent use of Dutch and/or English is a real asset.
You have an affinity with the art world which informs your communication with visitors about all the activities and exhibitions offered by the Folon Foundation.
Please send your CV and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday March 6, 2022.