Georgia O’Keeffe Museum : Visitor Services Associate (part-time)
- Represent the Museum at the front desk by greeting and interacting with visitors with the highest degree of professional competence
- Foster a positive visitor experience through taking initiative to provide information and assistance in a responsive and timely manner.
- Perform and account for in-person computer sales of admission tickets and audio guides, as well as memberships and education events.
- Answer the Museum phone in a professional and cordial manner.
- Process requests for home tour and public program reservations using the internet. Work as a team to problem solve and support each other, and to create a friendly and informative environment.
- Willing to cross train and work in the Museum Gift shop when needed.
Background and Qualifications
- High school degree or GED required, additional education preferred
- Fluency in English required, additional languages helpful
- Cash handling, credit card and cash drawer opening and reconciliation required
- Customer facing experience and knowledge of Santa Fe and surrounding sites helpful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook 2016 required
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate computer ticket sales programs
- Excellent verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- $12.00 / hour
- Flexible schedule required, 20-29 hours per week
To apply and find out more information, visit: https://www.okeeffemuseum.org/about-the-museum/opportunities/