The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation: Temporary Graphic Designer
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is seeking a Temporary (through December 2019) graphic designer to assist with a wide-range of print and digital materials for the museum.
Founded in 1937, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is dedicated to promoting the understanding and appreciation of art, architecture, and other manifestations of visual culture, primarily of the modern and contemporary periods. The Guggenheim realizes this mission through exceptional exhibitions, education programs, research initiatives, and publications. The Guggenheim strives to engage and educate an increasingly diverse international audience through its unique network of museums and partnerships. With nearly three million annual visitors worldwide, the Guggenheim and its network is one of the most visited cultural institutions in the world.
- Create and execute high level of design products of institutional materials including advertising (print and digital), collateral, signage, promotional materials across all channels.
- Assist to create compelling digital marketing materials with in-depth understanding of the media to enhance digital engagement.
- Assist to refine the brand guideline for institutional brand consistency with keen understanding of brand strategy and design system.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.F.A. in design and/or its equivalent required. Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience required
- Excellent typographic ability with understanding of Guggenheim’s identity system
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with efficiency in fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite required including proficiency in After Effects
- Experience with animation
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=NY197