CUE Art Foundation : Development Coordinator
CUE Art Foundation is a 15-year-old visual arts center dedicated to creating opportunities for emerging and under-recognized artists, curators, and writers through exhibitions, public programming, and arts education.
CUE seeks a skilled and motivated individual to fill the position of Development Coordinator. Our organization is very entrepreneurial and staff are consequently hands-on. We are looking for someone who is smart, energetic, open to participating in a variety of initiatives as a team player, and passionate about the visual arts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Prepare grant applications to foundations and government sources. –Draft grant applications, including the preparation of budgets and supplemental materials. –Research and identify new sources of funding.
o Lead the planning and execution of benefit and other cultivation events. Manage event budgets and logistics, including ticket sales, artwork donations, auctions, promotional materials, catering, and donation fulfillment.
o Work closely with the Executive Director on individual donor cultivation.
–Sustain stewardship of all donors. Coordinate communication with donors, including gift acknowledgements and relationship cultivation.
–Use Salesforce to record, track, and report grants and fundraising goals.
–Implement annual fund campaign, including corporate, foundation, and other major gift cultivation and solicitation.
–Create quarterly development reports for the Board of Directors.
o Solicit and manage online art sales and facilitate walk-in sales.
o Perform light administrative duties as required, including maintaining a development calendar and managing all facility rentals. o This role will require occasional evening work. Hours are Tuesday-Saturday 9:30 am-5:30 pm.
• Prior experience in the development field
• Professional demeanor, exceptional interpersonal skills • Proven editing, writing, and research abilities; strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Excellent time management, organization, and energy
• An interest in and knowledge of contemporary art • Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, email and social media platforms. Experience in Salesforce or another relationship management software is a plus.
• B.A. in relevant field SALARY Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Deadline: June 25, 2019
To apply, please send a cover letter including salary requirements and resume. CUE is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.