Adolph and Esther Gottlieb Foundation: Grants Manager
The Adolph and Esther Gottlieb Foundation is hiring a Grants Manager to join our nonprofit that has been operating since 1976. The Grants Manager will report to the Executive Director while working as part of a small team in an open office setting. This is a full-time (35 hours/week) position with an expected start date of October 2, 2019. The Grants Manager oversees the administration of 2 grant programs for mature visual artists. The successful candidate will be comfortable communicating with a wide range of individuals, often involving personal matters, and will be able to guarantee that all interactions will be professional and all communications will be kept strictly confidential.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Monitor and assist applicants in completing application forms and procedures for 2 separate grant programs.
• Organize information submitted by applicants for review, contact references, and provide complete oversight throughout the grant process for each program.
• Provide reports and program evaluation information to the Executive Director, members of the Board of Directors, and auditors.
• Coordinate advertising for grant programs and coordinate social media announcements for programs and grant recipients.
• Communicate with local IT and vendors to maintain database software.
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a workstyle that values collaboration; comfortable working with a small group of individuals.
We are looking for individuals that can prioritize, meet deadlines, be self-directed and motivated. Familiarity with MS Office, Filemaker and image editing is essential. Background work in arts and culture nonprofits, artists or educational institutions is a plus. We are looking for someone with familiarity in modern and contemporary visual arts and artists. A bachelor’s degree is required.
The Gottlieb Foundation has a long history of assisting individual artists and expects all members of our team to share this goal.
The salary for this position is $70,000 annually plus a competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision), generous paid time off, and 403b plan participation.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and résumé. Please email all materials in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line: Grants Manager. No phone calls, please.
Deadline: September 27, 2019