Fondation d’entreprise Martell: Head of Ateliers
The Martell Foundation is a cultural and multidisciplinary institution located in Cognac in Charente, France. Under the impetus of its director Nathalie Viot, a protean program dedicated to the discovery and experimentation of culture and know-how has been developed since 2016, while promoting local, national and international dialogues and collaborations.
Located in the former bottling plant of the Maison Martell, a historic building in the modernist style that dominates Cognac, the Foundation is intended to house exhibition spaces, manufacturing workshops, a research laboratory, a resource centre, a digital room, a panoramic terrace. The transversal spaces (stairs, passages, elevators) will also be part of the cultural project. The programming, which is very much focused on the production of visual and dynamic content, will focus on contemporary art, design, architecture, crafts, craftsmanship, literature, music and performing arts. The dimensions of immersion and experimentation for the public and professionals are particularly emphasized. It is a true creative ecosystem that will aim to make this building a pioneering cultural and tourist destination.
Pre-inaugurated in October 2016, the Martell Corporate Foundation has been benefiting from ambitious interior design work since 2017. The ground floor and roof terrace opened in spring 2018. The opening of the floors will be gradually phased in as the work progresses. All of the 3,200 m² of the Martell Corporate Foundation will be accessible in 2020/2021.
Under the authority of the Director of the Martell Corporate Foundation, within the Foundation’s spaces dedicated to the discovery of crafts and craftsmanship, you will be in charge of:
– Daily support for residents on the technical aspects of their project
– The performance, maintenance and safety of the machines operated
– Procurement and inventory management of materials, small tools
– Waste and recycling management
– Building operation and technical management: definition of usage needs, management of maintenance, maintenance and technical assistance contracts
– The drafting of procedures relating to creation and distribution equipment in the building
Any type of contract possible (fixed-term contract, freelance…)
Description of the profile required
– Experience in the start-up and technical maintenance of machinery and equipment in the glass industry
– Ability to adapt other processes (woodworking…) with their technical characteristics and safety constraints
– Experience in the commissioning of technical buildings
– Experience in the technical accompaniment of complex scenographies, combining visual art, performing arts and digital arts.
– Sensitivity to health, safety and environmental issues
– Excellent interpersonal and adaptability skills to a wide variety of interlocutors
Date of commencement of employment
October 1, 2019
According to profile
To find out more information and apply, visit: https://www.fondationdentreprisemartell.com/nous-rejoindre/
*Please note, website is in French