Fondation d’entreprise Francès : Cultural Mediator
The different entities involved:
LA FONDATION D’ENTREPRISE FRANCÈS created in 2009 in Senlis by Estelle and Hervé Francès raises public awareness of contemporary art through the distribution of the Francès collection. It designs a rich and varied program of exhibitions in situ and off-site, as well as welcoming audiences. The collection is recognized and distributed internationally. In 2019, the Foundation hosts a solo show by Kader Attia, winner of the Marcel Duchamp Prize 2016 and first institutional exhibition in Paris.
LA FABRIQUE DE L’ESPRIT is an association created in 2013 to develop arts education through a programme designed to support works, the teams design and run artistic and cultural education programmes accredited by the national education system. Since 2016, the Arts and Sciences and Arts and Crafts artist residencies have been offering a wealth of exchanges and experiences, even more so since January 2019 with an artists’ residency at the Cité internationale des Arts de Paris and the hosting of foreign artists.
The Factory is a member of the Network of Clubs for UNESCO.
THE FRENCH ASSOCIATION FOR CONTEMPORARY WORK IN SOCIETY
Created in 2015, the association’s purpose is to support artists and works in society. It develops educational programmes around the themes of Art and health and art and work, Françoise is also a free digital platform (350 subscribers) that connects artists with their markets and supports young graduates of the Schools of Art and Design on calls for projects, one of which supports the International Françoise Competition every year: Emerige 2016, Ekimetrics 2017 & 2018. francoiseartmemo.fr
Reporting directly to the Director of the Foundation, the candidate assists him/her in his/her various missions:
– Monitoring of activities related to the various entities, in particular the French Associate and La Fabrique de l’Esprit
– Production of mediation materials
– Oral mediation of exhibitions
– Monitoring of projects within the framework of National Education schemes
– Coordination, logistics and planning of educational projects
– Communication with teachers
– Intervention in schools
Full-time internship of 4 to 6 months, legal bonus and contribution to transport costs. Timetable: Monday-Friday (10am/18pm). Internship with the possibility of hiring at the end of the internship.
Description of the profile required
– BAC+3/4 : Cultural mediation or management of cultural projects
– Experience in the management of educational projects
– Training in Art History (Bac+2 to Bac+4)
– Versatile, organized, autonomous
– Inventive, creative, enthusiastic
– Good inter-personal skills, especially with school and/or distant audiences
– Writing and speaking skills
– Essential use of digital tools (Adobe Suite)
B permit desired (frequent short trips)
Date of commencement of employment
July / September 2019
June 15, 2019
According to internship agreement
To apply, please submit CV and cover letter in French by June 15, 2019