Schering Stiftung: Project Manager
The independent and charitable Schering Foundation was founded in 2002 by Schering AG, Berlin, and serves to promote science and culture with a focus on the natural sciences and contemporary fine arts. The foundation also promotes the scientific and cultural education of children and adolescents. Central to the foundation’s work are projects at the interface of science and art: these include exhibitions and formats of dialogue between scientists, artists and society.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Project Manager, part time (30h / week)
Your area of responsibility includes Independent organization incl.
- Controlling and evaluation of projects and events of the foundation, pre-examination of incoming grant applications
- Support of the board in the general foundation administration
- Monitoring compliance with foundation-specific regulations
- Preparation of documents and presentations for meetings
- Coordination of procedures in the Foundation Office Press and Public Relations including maintenance of the website and the social media channels of the foundation
- Completed degree program qualifying as Project Manager in a foundation (eg administrative sciences, public management)
- Relevant experience in project and event management
- Good knowledge of charitable or foundation law
- Experience in financial planning and preparatory accounting Interest on cultural and scientific topics
- Excellent PC skills (Windows Office package, Internet applications)
- Independent work and foresighted coordination of internal and external processes
- Very good communication skills, confident German and English skills
We offer a demanding and varied activity with a lot of personal responsibility a sympathetic and efficient small team flexible working hours (flextime model)
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail. Please complete your application in German.
Deadline: September 15, 2019
We only ask for electronic applications as a PDF file, maximum 5 MB File Name:
Your Last Name, Your First Name
E-Mail Subject: Ihr Nachname_Mitarbeit Stiftungs- und Projektmanagement
We reserve the right to hold preliminary interviews before the deadline.