Fondation d’entreprise Hermès : Communications Officer Internship
The Hermès Corporate Foundation supports those who learn, master, transmit and explore creative gestures to build today’s world and invent tomorrow’s.
The Foundation develops nine major programmes that combine know-how, creation and transmission. New Settings and Artists in the Cité pour les arts de la scène, Expositions et Résidences d’artistes pour les arts plastiques, Immersion, a Franco-American photographic commission for photography, Manufacto, la fabrique des savoir-faire and the Académie des savoir-faire for the discovery and development of craft trades. Through H3 – Heart, Head, Hand, the Foundation also supports organizations on all five continents that act in this way. Finally, the Foundation’s commitment to the planet is supported by its Biodiversity & Ecosystems program. Founded in 2008, the Hermès Corporate Foundation is headed by Catherine Tsekenis, under the presidency of Olivier Fournier, who succeeded Pierre-Alexis Dumas in 2016.
All the actions of the Hermès Corporate Foundation, in their diversity, are dictated by a single conviction: our actions create us.
The Hermès Corporate Foundation is looking for an approved intern for a 4-month internship, based in Paris, to be filled from September 2019.
The intern will assist the Foundation’s Communications Officer in all of her/his projects.
In this context, the missions are as follows:
– Participate in the coordination of the Foundation’s 2019 activity report and its dissemination
– Assist the person in charge in the follow-up of the design of communication supports and in the distribution of publications
– Coordinate the management and distribution of press tools: weekly review, estimation of publications, uploading to the photo library, etc.
– Organisation of weekly communication meetings and drafting of minutes
– Ensure coordination between the various departments to carry out joint projects (documentation, organisation of weekly meetings, etc.)
– Monitoring and management of the Foundation’s publishing stocks
– Student in communication or cultural management, wishing to get involved in a communication mission
– Strong interest in the challenges of communication professions, particularly in the cultural and solidarity fields.
– Very good command of written and oral English as well as Office and Adobe tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, Photoshop, InDesign…
– Qualities required: autonomy, rigour, reactivity and strength of proposal.
*Please note, website is in French