The J. Paul Getty Trust : Content Production II
For this limited-term position, which runs through June 2020, the Content Producer will write, edit, copyedit, produce, and manage web-based projects. The candidate should have a thorough understanding of web best practices and extensive experience with social media platforms, including their toolsets and special features.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Write, edit, and produce content for the web, including html web pages, e-newsletter, and social media platforms.
- Communicate with a broad range of staff to properly complete and deliver content.
- Collaborate with coworkers, working groups, and stakeholders to identify stories, schedule updates, gather content, and write text. Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Collect and organize required media assets; update and maintain editorial calendar.
- Lead account administrator for social media platform and e-newsletter.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably related to digital media production or journalism
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple web projects in a production environment using numerous distribution channels such as e-newsletters, web pages, and social media.
- Must be proficient in media creation and production tools. Working knowledge of content management systems; Creative Suite; project management software programs such as Basecamp and Intervals; Chicago Manual of Style.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate diplomatically with coworkers across a wide variety of departments
- Ability to participate in numerous projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to respond to fast paced web environment to evolving conversations online
- Must be proficient in media creation and production tools
- Ability to edit and/or write for different types of audiences as well as for different types of distribution channels
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate
- Must have a good organizational skills
To apply, visit: https://jobs-getty.icims.com/jobs/3338/content-production-ii/job