When it opened in 1997, the Frank Gehry–designed Guggenheim Museum Bilbao was hailed as the most important building of its time. In this video, we interview Petra Joos, Artistic Director, who talks with us about the enormous impact the museum has had on the city and what it is like to work in such an imposing building.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation: Chloë Bass “Wayfinding”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “the incorrect museum: vignettes from the di rosa collection”
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art: “ceramic interventions”
- Espace Louis Vuitton München: Cyprien Gaillard “Wolkengarten”
- McEvoy Foundation for the Arts: Communications Coordinator (part-time)