When it opened in 1997, the Frank Gehry–designed Guggenheim Museum Bilbao was hailed as the most important building of its time. In this video, we interview Petra Joos, Artistic Director, who talks with us about the enormous impact the museum has had on the city and what it is like to work in such an imposing building.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Horsens Kunstmuseum & Faurschou Foundation: “Christian Lemmerz & Norbert Tadeusz”
- Amant Foundation: Call for applications: inaugural Studio Residency Program in New York
- The J. Paul Getty Trust: Digital Content Editor
- The J. Paul Getty Trust: Executive Assistant
- The J. Paul Getty Trust: Assistant Digital Editor