When it opened in 1997, the Frank Gehry–designed Guggenheim Museum Bilbao was hailed as the most important building of its time. In this video, we interview Petra Joos, Artistic Director, who talks with us about the enormous impact the museum has had on the city and what it is like to work in such an imposing building.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Fondation Thalie: Open Call 2021 for a Research Residency in Visual Arts and Creative Writing
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation : Terry Adkins “Resounding”
- Frye Art Museum: Senior Director of Development
- Dia Art Foundation: Part-Time Associate Administrator, The Lightning Field
- Pera Museum: “Miniature 2.0: Miniature in Contemporary Art”