View all the exhibitions at a glance below (past, present and future in the calendar) and organised by regions of the world further down.
To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions worldwide, do suscribe to our newsletter.
- 0 h 00 minFondation Louis Vuitton: Monet – Mitchell
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: The Fertiliser that Feeds the Soil. Tàpies (1958-88)
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: Bruce Conner, “Light Out of Darkness”
- Centraal Museum: Double Act, Masterpieces in Paint and Video
- MUMOK: Emília Rigová, “Nane Oda Lavutaris / Who Will Play for Me?”
Exhibitions in the Americas
Dia Art Foundation presents an exhibition of new work by Jacqueline Humphries, which opens this...
The 500 Capp Street Foundation is pleased to present TIMESHARE, a solo exhibition by Liz Magor....
A tightly focused, thematic exhibition of work by Jean-Michel Basquiat (American, 1960–1988),...
Exhibitions in Europe
For the first time in the Fondazione’s spaces, Marisa and Mario’s work meets in a unified...
TBA21–Academy: “Territorial Agency: Oceans in Transformation” and “The Soul Expanding Ocean #1: Taloi Havini”
2021 marks the tenth anniversary of TBA21–Academy's activity as a contemporary art organization...
For Rodney Graham’s first showcase in Russia, Garage will present one of his key...
Exhibitions in Africa, Asia and Oceania
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.