View all the exhibitions at a glance below (past, present and future in the calendar) and organised by regions of the world further down.
To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions worldwide, do suscribe to our newsletter.
- 0 h 00 minFondation Louis Vuitton: Monet – Mitchell
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: The Fertiliser that Feeds the Soil. Tàpies (1958-88)
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: Bruce Conner, “Light Out of Darkness”
- Centraal Museum: Double Act, Masterpieces in Paint and Video
- MUMOK: Emília Rigová, “Nane Oda Lavutaris / Who Will Play for Me?”
Exhibitions in the Americas
I Sing the Body is a group photography show that is a response to the glorious variety of skin and...
Magazzino Italian Art Foundation: “Arte Povera: From the Olnick Spanu Collection” and “Marco Anelli: Building Magazzino”
For the first time, Magazzino Italian Art Foundation works together in partnership with an Italian...
The twenty-three artists selected for Aperture’s 2019 Summer Open exhibition, Delirious Cities,...
Exhibitions in Europe
The third event in the Furla Series, this exhibition is the outgrowth of a partnership between...
Palazzo Grassi – Punta della Dogana presents a major exhibition dedicated to the US artist Bruce...
The Territories of Water brings works and objects from the collections of the Musée du Quai...
Exhibitions in Africa, Asia and Oceania
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.