View all the exhibitions at a glance below (past, present and future in the calendar) and organised by regions of the world further down.
To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions worldwide, do suscribe to our newsletter.
Exhibition of the Week:
Fondation Opale in Lens, Switzerland
“Fugitive Present: Contemporary Photography and Wamulu”
- Kunstnernes Hus: Three New Exhibitions this June
- Museum Barberini: the Shape of Freedom: International Abstraction after 1945 Potsdam, Germany
- Guggenheim Bilbao: ‘Serra/Seurat – drawings’ Bilbao, Spain
- Fondation Pierre Gianadda: Henri Cartier-Bresson Martigny, Switzerland
- Fondation Opale: FUGITIVE PRESENT, Contemporary photography and wamulu
- The George Economou Collection: Katharina Fritsch
- Deste Foundation: Jeff Koons ‘Apollo’ Hydra, Greece
Eugène Brands: A shooting star… + 1 More
- The Mosaic Rooms: Mahmoud Khaled London, United Kingdom
- Bourse de Commerce (Pinault Collection): ‘Une Seconde d’Eternité’ Paris, France
- 0 h 00 minEugène Brands: A shooting star in the sky of CoBrA
- 0 h 00 minFondation Bernar Venet: David Tudor Le Muy, France
- DIA Art Foundation: Leslie Hewitt
- Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens: 8th Biennal of Painting
Exhibitions in the Americas
Exhibitions in Europe
Moscoso Cosmos: The Visual Universe of Victor Moscoso brings to our country a large...
This intangible exhibition invites you to explore and reflect on the history of various...
In the Founder’s Collection, the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum has gathered almost two hundred works...
Exhibitions in Africa, Asia and Oceania
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.