View all the exhibitions at a glance below (past, present and future in the calendar) and organised by regions of the world further down.
To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions worldwide, do suscribe to our newsletter.
- Fondation Thalie: Kiki Smith Brussels (Belgium)
- McEvoy Foundation: Image Gardeners San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Index: Capable of Returning Home Stockholm, Sweden
- Estorick Collection: Bice Lazzari London, United Kingdom
- Henie Onstad Kunstsenter: Guadalupe Maravilla Høvikodden, Norway
- UCCA: Liu Xiaodong Beijing, China
- Institut Giacometti: Giacometti – Breton, Surrealist Friendships Paris, France
- Fondation Beyeler: Georgia O’Keeffe Riehen / Basel, Switzerland
- Nasher Sculpture Center: Olivia Block Dallas, TX, U.S.A.
- Ballroom Marfa: “The Blessings of the Mystery” Marfa, Texas, U.S.A.
Exhibitions in the Americas
A tightly focused, thematic exhibition of work by Jean-Michel Basquiat (American, 1960–1988),...
Jim Carrey is known to most people as a comedic genius on the silver screen, but since...
Although Ruby City's exhibition space is closed, the Linda Pace Foundation has provided an online...
Exhibitions in Europe
The Fondation Cartier pour l’art contemporain is pleased to announce that it is presenting the...
The Migros Museum für Gegenwartskunst presents Potential Worlds 2: Eco-Fictions. The group...
The Henie Onstad will put on a big retrospective exhibition about the Sami artist Nils-Aslak...
Exhibitions in Africa, Asia and Oceania
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.