View all the exhibitions at a glance below (past, present and future in the calendar) and organised by regions of the world further down.
To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions worldwide, do suscribe to our newsletter.
Exhibition of the Week:
WENDE MUSEUM, Culver City CA, USA:
(DE)CONSTRUCTING IDEOLOGY: THE CULTURAL REVOLUTION AND BEYOND
- CUE Art Foundation: Rod Jones II, “This Must Be The Place To Be”
- Fundación Museo Jumex: Lari Pittman, “Lo que se ve, se pregunta”
- Chisenhale Gallery: Ayo Akingbade, “Show Me the World Mister”
- Sammlung Philara: Mercedes Azpilicueta, “Susurros barrocos | Barockes Flüstern”
- Fondazione Prada: Recycling Beauty
- DIA Beacon: Jack Whitten, “The Greek Alphabet Paintings”
- Zeitz MOCAA: “When We See Us: A Century of Black Figuration in Painting”
- Museo Jumex: Minerva Cuevas, “Game Over”
Exhibitions in the Americas
Born in South Korea, artist Lee Bae uprooted himself and relocated to Paris in 1989. He...
Crafting America, a new exhibition developed by Crystal Bridges, celebrates the skill and...
Charles Gaines has been interrogating the way meaning is constructed through lyrical,...
Exhibitions in Europe
From the 1960s onwards, Candeğer Furtun has produced ceramic works informed by problematics...
The Migros Museum für Gegenwartskunst is delighted to announce Evan Ifekoya’s first major...
The cnidarians are dying. Corals everywhere are being killed by global warming. Refusing to...
Exhibitions in Africa, Asia and Oceania
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.